For the last decade the right has chipped away at abortion access by making it more expensive, closing clinics, increasing waiting periods and decreasing gestational limits. But for 2019 Arizona abortion opponents are literally enacting a “death by a thousand paper cuts” agenda against legal abortion through their new paperwork and reporting requirements for doctors performing abortions. None of them are medically necessary, not a single question will provide any benefit to public health, and each one will dramatically raise the amount of resources a clinic uses per patient.
Since 1999, Camelback Family Planning has been Arizona’s HIGHEST RANKED abortion facility (based on Internet reviews) providing care in a PRIVATE medical office.
We are conveniently located in Central Phoenix within miles of the Maricopa Medical Center and Banner University Medical Center.
Abortion services we provide:
- Medical Abortion (Pill Abortion)
- Surgical Abortion up to 23.6 weeks
- Ultrasound and doctor information session required by the State of Arizona
Ultrasound, Pregnancy Test, and RH-factor Tests $100 (for pregnancy confirmation only, continuing pregnancy after consent, and no-shows for scheduled appointments).
Fees for these services are collected at the time of visit or prior to abortion care appointment.
|Abortion Care||Price + Moderate Sedation|
|Mifeprex 4.0 – 10.6 wks||$660|
|Surgical <11.6 wks||$660|
|Surgical 12 – 12.6 wks||$700|
|Surgical 13 – 13.6 wks||$700|
|Surgical 14 – 14.6 wks||$820|
|Surgical 15 – 15.6 wks||$880|
|Surgical 16 – 16.6 wks||$1000|
|Surgical 17 – 17.6 wks||$1180|
|Surgical 18 – 18.6 wks||$1400|
|Surgical 19 – 19.6 wks||$1600|
|Surgical 20 – 20.6 wks||$2000|
|Surgical 21 – 21.6 wks||$2200|
|Surgical 22 – 22.6 wks||$2360|
|Surgical 23 – 23.6 wks||$2480|
- Hemoglobin and Rh testing | 4.0 – 12.6 weeks $60 | 13.6 – 23.6 weeks $100
- Ultrasounds medically necessary
- Moderate Sedation with Versed and Fentanyl plus additional medication available for opioid-tolerate patients
- Prescription for birth control with 12 refills
- Prescription for pain medications
- Follow-up visits as medically necessary
GYN Services Fees
|Annual Pap Smear/pelvic exam with Chlamydia screening||$100+|
|Paragard IUD (www.paragard.com)||$1,150|
|Kyleena IUD (www.kyleena-us.com)||$1,150|
|Liletta IUD (www.liletta.com)||$650|
|MicRhogam up to 13.6 Weeks||$60|
|Rhogam Injection 14.0-21.6 Weeks||$100|
Prices are subject to change at any time.
Under special circumstances and an additional cost, complete privacy or after hour appointments might be desired. Please call the office for more information and pricing.
Please call the office to schedule and confirm all prices. Prices are subject to change. (602) 279-2337 or (877) 966-2337
- Please be prepared to pay in full upon arrival.
- We do not accept checks, money orders or CareCredit.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- We do not accept credit card payments by telephone or PayPal.
- We do not accept insurance for abortion care.
The cardholder must present government issued photo ID and signature authorization matching the credit card. We do not accept unsigned credit cards, or credit cards belonging to another person.
Please call the office to schedule and confirm all prices. Prices are subject to change.