Since 1999, Camelback Family Planning has been Arizona’s HIGHEST RANKED abortion facility (based on Internet reviews) providing care in a PRIVATE medical office.
We are conveniently located in Central Phoenix within miles of the Banner Good Samaritan Hospital.
Abortion services we provide:
- Medical abortion (Pill Abortion)
- Surgical Abortion up to 21.6 weeks
- Ultrasound and doctor information session required by the State of Arizona
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
- We care about your safety and employ ONLY Licensed Registered Nurses who are with you throughout your surgery. No other clinic offers this comforting assurance.
- Our doctors, nurses and staff understand that you want the best and safest medical care possible. Our Medical Director believes that outpatient surgical procedures with Conscious Sedation are SAFEST provided by ONLY LICENSED DOCTORS and NURSES.
- Board Certified and Licensed Anesthesiologist on staff and available for Deep Sedation care.
- All nursing staff is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- We are fully licensed by the State of Arizona.
- We are fully accredited with the National Abortion Federation, a national organization of independent abortion providers.
Ultrasound, Pregnancy Test, and RH-factor Tests $100
Fees for these services are collected at the time of visit or prior to abortion care appointment.
|Abortion Care||Price + Moderate Sedation||(RH-)|
|Mifeprex 4.0 – 9.6 wks||$620||$60|
|Surgical <11.6 wks||$620||$60|
|Surgical 12 – 12.6 wks||$660||$60|
|Surgical 13 – 13.6 wks||$660||$100|
|Surgical 14 – 14.6 wks||$760||$100|
|Surgical 15 – 15.6 wks||$820||$100|
|Surgical 16 – 16.6 wks||$920||$100|
|Surgical 17 – 17.6 wks||$1100||$100|
|Surgical 18 – 18.6 wks||$1300||$100|
|Surgical 19 – 19.5 wks||$1500||$100|
|Surgical 19.6 – 20.6 wks||$1900||$100|
|Surgical 21 – 21.6 wks||$2100||$100|
|Surgical 22 – 22.6 wks||$2200||$100|
|Surgical 23 – 23.6 wks||$2300||$100|
- All Lab Work
- All necessary ultrasounds
- Moderate Sedation with Versed and Fentanyl
- Prescription for birth control with 12 refills will be given.
- Prescription for pain medications will be given also.
- Follow-up visits as necessary
|Annual Pap Smear/pelvic exam with Chlamydia screening||$100+|
|Paragard IUD (www.paragard.com)||$950|
|Mirena IUD (www.mirena-us.com)||$950|
|Skyla IUD (www.skyla-us.com)||$950|
|Kyleena IUD (www.kyleena-us.com)||$950|
|Liletta IUD (www.liletta.com)||$650|
|MicRhogam up to 13.6 Weeks||$60|
|Rhogam Injection 14.0-21.6 Weeks||$100|
- Laboratory work, including HIV and STD screening, can be done for very reasonable prices.
- Please understand that prices are subject to change at any time.
- Under special circumstances, complete privacy or after hour appointments might be desired. Please call the office for more information.
- Heavy sedation during the procedure is available with a Anesthesiologist Doctor for an extra fee. This must be arranged in advance and pre-paid.
Please call the office to schedule and confirm all prices. Prices are subject to change.
Limited financial assistance is available based on income, family size and need.Please call National Abortion Federation at 1-800-772-9100.